Are you likely to secure the capital growth you expected when you bought the asset? Is the yield worthwhile in a changing market?
These can be a series of normal Market Valuations or we can, where required provide additional commentary, using our teams years of experience to help you get the most out of your portfolio. Are you holding the property assets in as tax efficient manner as possible? Are you missing opportunities to add value?
Our team have regularly assisted portfolio landlords in providing valuation reports to cover entire portfolios.
This can be for example consideration of :
- Which properties to retain or sell
- Where improvement works would be warranted
- Which ones should have their leases extended, freeholds sold or along with others, enfranchised
- Where properties should be transferred into or out of a company or transferred to family, friends or linked companies for restructuring for tax purposes
- For provision within the asset base on annual accounts
Websters Surveyors meet the definition of a qualified Surveyor under both the Act of Parliament and Charities commission recommendation.
Our Valuation reports also comply with the RICS Valuation – Global Standards and the UK National supplement, known as the RICS Red Book.
Once instructed to carry out a Valuation, we are normally able to provide our report within a week and can often, if necessary meet tighter deadlines where required.
At Websters, we are Chartered Surveyors, regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Our services span most of London and some surrounding areas including Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex and parts of Surrey and Sussex.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your requirements on 020 8017 1943.