Chartered Surveyors in wood green
We are a firm of Chartered Surveyors based in London providing a range of Residential Valuations and Surveys. We are also RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Registered Valuers.
REports within a week
rics home surveys
why choose websters surveyors?
Market VALUATION REPORTS
Shared Ownership & Shared Equity
RICS HOME SURVEYS
rics HOMEBUYER SURVEY report, WOOD GREEN N22
Our Chartered Surveyor conducted a Level Two (Home Buyers) Survey on this two-bedroom converted ground floor flat. The property was traditional build with stone/bricks and mortar and in close proximity to local amenities and Bowes Park station.
rics building survey report, gladstone avenue, wood green, n22
REPORTS WITHIN A WEEK
Speed and Efficiency is the Key!
Here at Websters Surveyors we can provide you with an RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Home Survey or RICS Red Book Valuation within a week of inspection. Most inspections are carried out quickly too.
As a company we have invested heavily in technology to put us ahead of the rest. We use iPads to carry out our inspections and site notes which are then saved on our innovative case management system safely and securely. This helps us provide a high quality service at a reasonable price.
Get in touch with our friendly team today and see how fast and efficiently we can help you. We will e-mail with a quote which, if you accept, we shall send you a link to instruct and pay us. We will then get onto helping you and keep you updated throughout the process.
RICS HOME SURVEYS
Did somebody say Home Survey?
Here at Websters Surveyors we offer the full range of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Home Surveys.
• The Level 1 Survey (Home Condition report)
• The Level 2 Survey (Homebuyer Report)
• The Level 3 Survey (Building Survey, formerly known as a Structural Survey)
Our Surveys are mostly carried out by our experienced Chartered Surveyor Mark Heane MRICS who has over 30 years of experience and has done thousands of Surveys during his career.
We also have a helpful booklet we can send you that breaks the different types of Survey down, to help you decide what is suitable for the property you’re buying. If you’re still not sure, just ask us.
WHY CHOOSE WEBSTERS SURVEYORS?
Choosing the right person or company for the Job is imperative.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us as your Surveyors:
• We are an RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) firm of Chartered Surveyors which means we comply with all standards set by our regulator and are therefore accountable to them as well as whoever instructs us.
• We have invested in technology to help us produce high quality reports quickly and efficiently, at a reasonable price point.
• We have a speedy turnaround time for providing our reports, usually within a week of inspecting a property.
• All our qualified RICS Surveyors are also RICS Registered Valuers